- it’s so accommodating to different sleepers, especially with Zoned Support™
- Most back sleepers will appreciate the medium-firm feel and extra support beneath their hips
- ease repositioning with responsive materials and accommodate different positions throughout the night.
- Some describe it it as too firm
Casper Mattress is a great mattress for People with hip pain, spine alignment seekers, and with heat retention concerns.
It is likely to be medium-firm with a cradle that doesn’t feel “gooey” (as is the case with some memory foams) or cuddly.
Having a bed that should adjust to your changing needs and preferences over time (pregnancies, injuries, marriages, and aging) drives up the value of this product and the risk-free trial seals the deal. . Casper works extremely well for accommodating different body shapes and reducing the amount of motion that transfers.
The three layer of Casper Mattress
- The first layer is perforated proprietary comfort foam called AirScape™ that gives the mattress some bounce and breathability to keep the surface from overheating.
- The second layer is 2 inches of Zoned Support™, a transition layer that is firmer in the center of the bed where your hips are positioned to help with the extra weight that tends to concentrate in this region, but softer around your shoulders and knees, for additional pressure relief. Since your body is getting tailored firmness levels, your spine should remain in neutral alignment.
- The last layer is a layer of dense foam that lends durability, provides support, and creates the overall foundation of the mattress.
10-year limited warranty.*
Do they Offer Trial?
Yes Casper mattress offer a 100 night trial on these items so you can take note of how your sleep improves along the way.
CertiPUR-US® Certified : This CertiPUR-US certification indicates that the foams in this mattress have been evaluated by third parties for the presence of unsafe levels of certain chemicals associated with VOC emissions and cleared inspection.
Does Casper Mattress use Chemical Fire retardants in their Mattresses?
Casper Mattress does not contain any flame retardant chemicals. We use a knit sock that’s just under the cover. In the event of a fire, the sock melts on itself and suffocates the oxygen needed for the fire to burn.
What are the dimension of Original Mattresses?
- The Twin Original measures 38″ x 75″ x 11″
- The Twin XL Original measures 38″ x 80″ x 11″
- The Full Original measures 53″ x 75″ x 11″
- The Queen Original measures 60″ x 80″ x 11″
- The King Original measures 76″ x 80″ x 11″